I have fallen in love with my iPad primarily because of the Kindle and iBook apps. I love that I can keep dozens (if not hundreds) of books available for me to read whenever the mood strikes me. I love that I can make comments and notes right inside the book, and not ruin the book itself. I love that I can download samples to see if I really would want to purchase the book. And I love that when a new book comes out that I’ve pre-ordered, it shows up on my desktop right away — no trip to the store required.
Because of this, I always have a bunch of books available to read on my iPad. Here are the SciFi and Fantasy books I am currently or soon going to read:
- Warrior by Zoë Archer
- Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine, May 2012
- An Election by John Scalzi
- How I Proposed to My Wife: An Alien Sex Story by John Scalzi
- Triggers by Robert Sawyer
- Wide Open by Deborah Coates (sample)
- Flux: Night of the Blood Red Moon by J. Fancher
- Unhallowed Ground by Heather Graham
- The Writing Life: A Writer’s Journal by C. J. Cherryh
- Analog Science Fiction Science Fact Magazine, September 2012
- Existence by David Brin
- Sleepers by Megg Jensen (read my review of Sleepers)
What’s in your Kindle or Kindle app right now?